Location: New Belgrade, Serbia
Creation date: 22th of June, 2021
INTRACOM TELECOM is a global telecommunication systems and solutions vendor operating for over 40 years in the market. The company innovates in the wireless access and transmission field, offers a competitive telco software solutions portfolio and combines its offerings with a complete range of professional services.
Our mission is to shape future through technology and we recognize that human capital is the key factor to achieve this in today's business environment. Our company's highly specialized and experienced personnel are pivotal to achieving demanding objectives and advancing the capabilities of the company to better serve its customers. Within this framework, we are looking for an agile and highly-motivated “Account Manager – Wireless Network Solutions” to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing sales plans, maximizing our sales and developing client base.
- Design and implementation of a sales plan that will expand company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence in the relevant market (telecommunications, enterprise, utilities and governmental sectors) with focus on Wireless Network Solutions product portfolio (Microwave and Milimeterwave Radio Links, PtP and PtMP MW Systems).
- Building and promotion of strong, long-lasting customer relationships, partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Engagement with Pre-Sales Engineers for customer meetings in order to develop customer discussions, organization and conduct of presentations and demonstrations of the company's product and solutions
- Engagement / participation in offers preparations, including technical and commercial specifications
- Preparation of sales budgets/reports and tracking leads in the company’s CRM System.
- BSc degree in Engineering or other related discipline. A Postgraduate Degree will be considered as a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of a successful sales track record with focus on Telco Sector Accounts, within a Technology Vendor and/or a Systems Integrator.
- Experience in WNS product portfolio is a must. Knowledge of global wireless industry, new trends and technologies shall be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of relevant telecom and enterprise regional market shall be considered an advantage
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent use and command of English language