Utilities industry tends to become one of the fastest growing industries, boosted by ongoing technological advances such as smart metering and smart grid technologies. New business strategies, new players and business synergies, new activity domains, environmental preservation issues, regulation and a plethora of technologies are some of the factors shaping the new utilities landscape. Within this "under formulation" ecosystem, Utility Service Providers (USPs) are looking to (re)define their role.
In order for USPs to effectively address the new challenges ahead, it is of paramount importance that they successfully engage smart pricing and advanced customer management.
Intracom Telecom provides an advanced end-to-end Utilities Revenue Management solution specially crafted for the smart utilities era. It is designed to meet the diverse needs of today's USPs and help them stand out in this increasingly competitive market environment.
Intracom Telecom Utilities Revenue Management solution enables centralized prepaid and postpaid business models that can dramatically improve the effectiveness of USP's core business processes, support new flows and ultimately enable IT to drive results.
Intracom Telecom's smart, centralized Utilities Revenue Management solution bolsters USPs to fulfill their new role in the evolving utilities ecosystem.
- Enhanced customer management and establishment of new communication paths with the consumer
- Advanced product catalog that can streamline the targeted offering process
- Smarter business models such as on line bills payment, on the go, prepayment, Billing on behalf of (BOBO) and B2B2X
- Smart pricing based on multiple metrics to support Demand/Response incentives
- Cross- selling through bundling of different services such as electricity and gas under the same plan
- Flexible partners and relationship management that can generate new revenue streams
- AMI/MDM Gateway facilitating easy and seamless solution integration with the Meter Data Management (MDM)
- Smart City ready
- Solution can be deployed as a service (Cloud based)
Intracom Telecom Utilities Revenue Management solution is designed to be modular and highly interoperable, enabling flexible deployment to suit the diverged needs of the different USPs. It supports clear 360° view of business processes and data information.
It comprises of a set of pre-integrated modules:
- Customer & Order Management
- Product Catalogue
- Charging & Rating
- AMI/MDM Gateway
Customer/Partner & Order Management
- Rich customer profile management keeping track of all details and modifications
- Multi-level hierarchy management accommodating complex structures and business models
- End-to-end subscription lifecycle management
- Order capturing and management; workflows can be easily modified and/or extended
- Pre & postpaid models support
- Real-time awareness of consumption and threshold triggered notifications through SMS, USSD, IVR and Web
- Self care access to billing data through on-line portal and/or smart phone apps
- Partner management & compensation
- B2B2X business models support
- Revenue sharing and SLAs support
- Utility oriented analytics providing comprehensible insights for improvement of operations performance & consumer satisfaction, cost reduction and targeted campaigns
- Easy definition & lifecycle management of services/products and targeted offerings
- Support of various domains and cross-service bundling
- Definition and management of one-time and recurring fees with user defined periodicity
- Metrics management to support pricing of new utilities/services or enrich the existing ones
- Rich API for integration with external modules (e.g. portal, external Order Management)
- Retail & wholesale billing
- Billing-On-Behalf-Of (BOBO)
- Consolidated bill for all customer services
- Different invoice layouts for the support of different types of businesses and industries
- Easy integration with legacy or external 3rd party applications
- Support for all payment models (budget payment, installments, prepayment, deposits, split payment)
- Payments & receivables with automatic payment allocation control and bad debt collection capabilities
- Standard API to easily Integrate with any AMI/ MDM platform