Innovating in Charging Flexibility!
CSPs are in most cases obliged to employ more than one charging/billing solutions to cater for different technologies, as well as 3rd party or in-house developed processes and applications. In addition, legacy systems suffer from architectural inefficiencies and can provide only limited capabilities to support the complex business models of today.
A contemporary charging solution should be convergent at all levels, with an open and agile architecture. It must be also able to support offering & bundling of both traditional and innovative digital services, delivery of enriched customer experience and enablement of lean operations.
NGINius-Charging™ is an end-to-end convergent charging solution. It meets the demand for charging modernization, by supporting prepaid, postpaid and hybrid models. It allows the introduction of commercially-attractive offerings which can be launched to market, quickly and cost-effectively.
NGINius-ChargingTM enables charging in real-time, for:
- Voice, data, multimedia and messaging services.
- Fixed, mobile and IP / IMS networks.
NGINius-Charging™ is an online charging solution offering:
Clear Value Proposition
- Account-centric design fulfills today's market requirements for on-line charging and increased customer experience.
- Allows for offerings to targeted specific market segments for maximizing profitability and service uptake.
- Enables a common and rich service portfolio for all subscribers, supporting prepaid, postpaid and hybrid subscriber payment models.
- Provides real-time credit control - powerful convergent rating engine supports both real-time and post-processing rating.
- Covers all layers of charging convergence - prepaid to postpaid, network, service & type.
- Personalized, sophisticated features, allowing telco operators to differentiate from the competition.
- Enhanced customer engagement through SMS,USSD, IVR, Web portal and Mobile app(s).
- Field-proven - fast and easy integration into a multi-vendor network and OSS / BSS infrastructure.
Significant Cost Benefits
- Significantly lower CapEx & OpEx as compared to legacy prepaid systems - a result of the adoption of new technologies
- Flexible pricing schemes, pay-as-you-grow licensing.
Intracom Telecom is highly capable in delivering charging solutions by possessing:
- Domain experts' development teams employing modern software development practices.
- Extensive experience in building charging applications.
- High-performance in-house lab facilities accommodating best-of-breed technology equipment.
- Vast expertise gained from the deployment and support of prepaid turnkey projects in wireline, wireless and NG networks.
Intracom Telecom guarantees excellence in Project Delivery based on the following principles:
- Deployment of applications and solutions takes into account key service delivery factors, such as:
- Uninterrupted systems operation
- Business continuity
- Minimum downtime
- Experienced professional teams ensure rapid applications deployment on time and on budget
- Extensive use of project management certified processes and tools provide industry-proven best practices
- Long experience in systems integration, consultancy and project management provides end-to-end project/program implementation
- Dedicated support teams offer round-the-clock Operational/Technical Support & Services.
NGINius-Charging™ constitutes an innovative approach to the traditional real-time charging and billing mechanism for voice, data and content services. NGINius-Charging™ meets the increasing demands of telecommunications market for charging and network convergence.
NGINius-Charging™ introduces an account-centric model which allows telecom operators to deploy divergent services, but at the same time, to provide a unified management model for the corresponding user profiles. With NGINius-Charging™, operators are given:
- A solution that is field-proven, future-proof and cost-effective
- A system that is quickly and easily integrated into multi-vendor network and IT infrastructure
- The benefit of short time-to-market for new features and customizations
- The convenience of an intuitive, easy-to-use self care tools
- A future proof solution.
NGINius-Charging™ core functions and their characteristics are provided in the table below:
|Account & Balance Management
- Main balance & sub-balances for different service usage
- Multiple wallets per account allowing for time, credit, voice, volume, event (SMS / MMS) charging
- Recharges through Self Care and automated recharges
- Account & balance-related notifications.
|Charging Function & Rating Engine
- Advanced charging rules and logic
- Real-time and near real-time rating for sessions / events
- Rating-based on multiple metrics (time, data volume , number of services accessed, specific content or application, quality of service)
- Real-time bonusesand discounts
- Free-of-charge calls / short messages
- Advice of charge.
|Session & Event Control
- Credit announcement
- SMS notifications
- In-call warning tone
- Barring of services and destinations
- Automatic line blocking.
- Voucher management
- Friends & family
- Closed User Group (CUG)
- Mobile Virtual Network Operators (MVNO) support
- Supplementary services.
- Security and fraud prevention
- Menu-driven, fully customizable GUI
- Comprehensive API for provisioning and management
- Statistics & call logging.